Hume-Bennett Lumber Company

Here is my blog for Hume-Bennett Lumber Company. Hume California is located in King Canyon National Forest (Monument). For those who may not know Hume Lake Dam was created for logging. In the day the world’s largest flume ran from the dam to Sanger, CA. It was about 57 miles.

Monday, May 14, 2007

My Logging Video Hume Lumber Bunk House

Here I go trying to make my own video!


I think it doesn't look to much differnt than the actual videos of the time.

Let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Пылесосы said...

В наше время очень трудна выбрать пылесосы хорошей марки. На нашем сайте http://pylesosblog.ru/ о пылесосах имеется вся нужная информация

November 20, 2011  
Anonymous Telkom University said...

Can you share the inspiration behind creating the "My Logging Video Hume Lumber Bunk House" video, and what motivated you to document this particular experience?Telkom University

March 01, 2024  

Post a Comment

<< Home